Play Fair   

Sommaire   

Home
BnB Central
Files & Stuff
Other Clans
Affliates
Shout Box   

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
RegisterForum IndexSearchForum FAQBoard RulesMembersStaffUsergroupsRanksLog in
Alive and fishin

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.bnbclan.com/gaming Forum Index -> Open To All
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chum

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:49 pm Post subject: No icon Alive and fishin Reply with quote

Hey guys, just droppin a line. Lol

Workin hard and fishin my life away, keeping my head straight with my friend bob.

I had a heartattack after dad died, april 3,  think they call it the widow maker but i told the doc after surgery they put a few stints in that I wasnt married so i can keep fishing right?

Bb in a few months, steelies and walleye are up,  laterz.

Tony.
mrbuckly
Admin
Admin

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:28 am Post subject: No icon Re: Alive and fishin Reply with quote

Hey Tony.

Good to hear from you old friend.

Aint nothing going on around here man. One or two people drop by a few times a month, but thats about it.

I set up a new Black Ops server, paid for it for three months, and not a single member got on it, so i shut it down. Same for the Team Speak server........Set it up, no members joined it.

And i even made a few posts about the Black Ops and Team Speak server, yet still no one joined.

I worked on the old ET server, updating the files on it and making a map redirect for it, and me and Dogmeat are the only two members who played on it......Its still up and running if you want to join it sometimes.

Its called Capstone NoQuarter in yellow letters.

The real kick in the ass is when i set up a Battlefield 4 server two months ago. I didnt say a word in the forums about this server though. I wanted to see if any members would see it and join it.

I saw our members through the Origin client fire up BF4, AND JOIN EVERY SERVER BUT OURS!!

I made sure it was showing up in the Battlefeed also. I saw it and joined it from four different computers in two different states, but no members joined it...Even when they saw me playing on it, and could have followed me into it.

So i dont know what else to do to keep the clan alive and active. Facebook has basically killed gaming clans. Why come to a designated clan forum when you can make all of your post`s on Facebook.

There are also too many games out there now to try and get everybody into the same one to have a server for it.

And thats where we are at.

Anyway, Im going off to play a little bit of Resident Evil on my Playstation 1.

Drop by anytime you want.

Take care Tony.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:07 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Alive and fishin Reply with quote

Ty Joey  

The only tech i have is my droid. I have fishin elbow,  lol.

Enjoy life bro.

Tony.
Sponsor
Shaftvenom
Admin
Admin

votes: 10
canada.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Alive and fishin Reply with quote

mrbuckly wrote (View Post):

I set up a new Black Ops server, paid for it for three months, and not a single member got on it, so i shut it down. Same for the Team Speak server........Set it up, no members joined it.

And i even made a few posts about the Black Ops and Team Speak server, yet still no one joined.

I worked on the old ET server, updating the files on it and making a map redirect for it, and me and Dogmeat are the only two members who played on it......Its still up and running if you want to join it sometimes.

Its called Capstone NoQuarter in yellow letters.

The real kick in the ass is when i set up a Battlefield 4 server two months ago. I didnt say a word in the forums about this server though. I wanted to see if any members would see it and join it.

I saw our members through the Origin client fire up BF4, AND JOIN EVERY SERVER BUT OURS!!

I made sure it was showing up in the Battlefeed also. I saw it and joined it from four different computers in two different states, but no members joined it...Even when they saw me playing on it, and could have followed me into it.

Sorry for that bro , im never going to play any COD noob gaylord game ever and you know it lmao!!!

For the  ET server i ask you what was the admin password to get our lvl 5 on to have a blast and i never got any reply about it lol ....

I delete Bf4 like 6 or 7 months ago .. didnt know we had a server so never re-installed it lol !!!

Back on topic, Hi chum !!!  Cool

p.s whats the password for lvl 5 admin levels ? haha !!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

760mowie
Admin
Admin

votes: 5
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Alive and fishin Reply with quote

Tony!  Hello
<a></a>
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.bnbclan.com/gaming Forum Index ->  Open To All Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: