Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mrbuckly/public_html/gaming/includes/classes/class.identify.php on line 233

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mrbuckly/public_html/gaming/includes/classes/class.identify.php on line 233

BnB Clan Forums » Post 3034 » Re: cannot login
BnB Clan
  Login or Register
::  HOME  ::  FORUMS  ::   ::  BnB NEW MEMBER APPLICATION  ::  ACCOUNT  ::
Play Fair   

Sommaire   

Home
BnB Central
Files & Stuff
Other Clans
Affliates
Shout Box   

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
RegisterForum IndexSearchForum FAQBoard RulesMembersStaffUsergroupsRanksLog in
cannot login

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.bnbclan.com/gaming Forum Index -> Open To All
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:31 am Post subject: No icon cannot login Reply with quote

a littel help here please I tried resetting and the whole 9's and I still cannot get logged on...thanks
Shaftvenom
Admin
Admin

votes: 10
canada.png

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:05 am Post subject: No icon Re: cannot login Reply with quote

Carl wrote (View Post):
a littel help here please I tried resetting and the whole 9's and I still cannot get logged on...thanks

well ur not showing up into the inactive list anymore so u should be able to log in now ...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

760mowie
Admin
Admin

votes: 5
usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: cannot login Reply with quote

noone that was suspended still cant log in  even if they posted in the open to all
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<a></a>
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:11 pm Post subject: No icon Re: cannot login Reply with quote

Well I am not understanding the malfunction here...lol

I followed the prompts after not being able to log in and still I am denied. I will try to retrace my steps ad see what I am not doing that I am obviously not catching.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:22 pm Post subject: No icon Re: cannot login Reply with quote

I have checked and rechecked and followed everything to the letter of the law and when I get my new password it say incorrect login ...WTF!

It just simply keeps on failing...Joey I think it might need a wee tad investigating please kind sir!

SANKUBERRYMUCH! Very Happy
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.bnbclan.com/gaming Forum Index ->  Open To All Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: