Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mrbuckly/public_html/gaming/includes/classes/class.identify.php on line 233

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mrbuckly/public_html/gaming/includes/classes/class.identify.php on line 233

BnB Clan Forums » Post 7275 » Re: Files For The Enemy Territory 2.60b No Quarter Server
BnB Clan
  Login or Register
::  HOME  ::  FORUMS  ::   ::  BnB NEW MEMBER APPLICATION  ::  ACCOUNT  ::
Play Fair   

Sommaire   

Home
BnB Central
Files & Stuff
Other Clans
Affliates
Shout Box   

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
RegisterForum IndexSearchForum FAQBoard RulesMembersStaffUsergroupsRanksLog in
Files For The Enemy Territory 2.60 No Quarter Server

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.bnbclan.com/gaming Forum Index -> Open To All
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrbuckly
Admin
Admin

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:55 am Post subject: No icon Files For The Enemy Territory 2.60 No Quarter Server Reply with quote

Some players for various reasons, cant seem to down load the maps and sound paks that are on the No Quarter server directly from the server. If you are one of those players, then this post is for you.

If you click on the link that you will see at the end of this post, you will be greeted with an index page of every map and file that you need to play on the server.

Not every map that you will see on the index page is currently in the map rotation, but every one of them IS currently on the server, and the map rotation will change from time to time, so it may be best to go ahead and get them all while you are here so you wont have any problem`s if the server rolls around to a map that you dont have installed in your local copy of the game.

Once you down load a map or sound pak, just put it inside of your "etmain" folder, then fire up your game and you will then be able to connect to the server.

If the server goes to a map that you did not down load, you will once again be redirected back to this page to get the map, so to avoid that, just get them all while your here the first time......Or dont......i personally dont care how you go about doing it......If you want to play sooner, get them all......If you like reading shit that i type out over and over, get them as you need them.....The choice is yours little grasshopper!

Oh, and one more thing.

Make sure you down load the following pk3 files even if you only get the maps that are currently in the rotation.

1. rwmod.pk3
2. SP-Shadow-Warrior.pk3
3. nq_b_v1.29_6.pk3
4. nq_v1.2.9_3.pk3

You can play without the maps that are not in the rotation, but those four files you will need at all times, and since im a damn nice guy, you can get them from the same index page that you get the maps from.

So click the link below and get your shit, then get on the server !!

Click Here For The Server Files !!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shaftvenom
Admin
Admin

votes: 10
canada.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Files For The Enemy Territory 2.60 No Quarter Server Reply with quote

mrbuckly wrote (View Post):
Some players for various reasons, cant seem to down load the maps and sound paks that are on the No Quarter server directly from the server. If you are one of those players, then this post is for you.

If you click on the link that you will see at the end of this post, you will be greeted with an index page of every map and file that you need to play on the server.

Not every map that you will see on the index page is currently in the map rotation, but every one of them IS currently on the server, and the map rotation will change from time to time, so it may be best to go ahead and get them all while you are here so you wont have any problem`s if the server rolls around to a map that you dont have installed in your local copy of the game.

Once you down load a map or sound pak, just put it inside of your "etmain" folder, then fire up your game and you will then be able to connect to the server.

If the server goes to a map that you did not down load, you will once again be redirected back to this page to get the map, so to avoid that, just get them all while your here the first time......Or dont......i personally dont care how you go about doing it......If you want to play sooner, get them all......If you like reading shit that i type out over and over, get them as you need them.....The choice is yours little grasshopper!

Oh, and one more thing.

Make sure you down load the following pk3 files even if you only get the maps that are currently in the rotation.

1. rwmod.pk3
2. SP-Shadow-Warrior.pk3
3. nq_b_v1.29_6.pk3
4. nq_v1.2.9_3.pk3

You can play without the maps that are not in the rotation, but those four files you will need at all times, and since im a damn nice guy, you can get them from the same index page that you get the maps from.

So click the link below and get your shit, then get on the server !!

Click Here For The Server Files !!

im having a trouble entering the server .... after getting redirected here bro, ive download all the files and put them all in my etmain folder ... i rejoin the server and once it gets me to download the z_xmas_grinch_b2 map it kicks me out and send me back here ... so in the end i cant join the server and ive double checked if i had download and put them all in the etmain folder and all is there so i have no idea what to do next here .... any ideas ??
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mrbuckly
Admin
Admin

votes: 2
usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Files For The Enemy Territory 2.60b No Quarter Server Reply with quote

I forgot to upload that file.

Dogmeat told me about it a few weeks ago and i told him i would get on it, but it slipped my mind.

Im working on it right now.!

EDIT !!

Ok.

Now all the files are on the redirect.

Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.bnbclan.com/gaming Forum Index ->  Open To All Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: